Monday, 24 August 2015

The blogger made me buy it #3 My summer base




I hate that it feels like Summer is nearly over. We have one boiling hot day and then we get punished by six rotten ones.

For the warmer weather I let my skin breathe a bit more. For a lighter base I use Body shop's all in one bb cream. 

I'll be honest this is my first bb cream I've used, I thought it was the same concept as a tinted moisturiser. But it's actually entirely different. 

The body shop's all in one bb cream is of thin white consistency which changes colour when coming into contact with your skin. It has tiny little almost gritty bits within the product which are called pigment filled capsules. These little beauties burst when applied to the skin releasing the colour which adapts to your skin tone providing a light to medium cover with an even finish. 

It gives that lush summer glow without being orangey, is freckle friendly and doesn't clog pores which I've really noticed and is something that I'm really impressed with! 

Have you tried a bb cream? Will you be trying this one? 

cottonandcandie x


2 comments:

  1. I am so sad summer is nearly over, especially when I feel like it has consisted of a lot of rain! I have never heard of this product before but it sounds so lovely, I'll have to try it!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! In the UK I always feel like we get shortchanged in summer! Hope you like it as much as I do! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x