Monday, 8 June 2015

Zoeva 109 face paint brush: sculpting and contouring perfection


I'm definitely late on the band wagon for buying this - the Zoeva 109 face paint brush. The majority of bloggers which bought the entire Zoeva set (one day, sigh..) have dedicated an entire blog post just for the 109 face paint or have just completely raved about it. 

On first looks it's obviously beautiful, I would have loved the rose gold but white and black looks really professional in my opinion. I love the white bristles, I personally prefer that they're white as you can see when it needs cleaning.

The face paint brush (love the name!) is a contouring brush natural-synthetic bristles formed in a flat square head to ensure you get real precise sculpting and contouring. Due to the small width and the amount that they're tightly packed in, it really is quite fail safe to apply to the hollows of your cheeks as well as either side of your nose. 

Contouring tip! Imagine a line from the tip of your ear towards the corner of your mouth, always brush and blend upwards and never go past the center of your eye.

The only criticism I have is that when I washed this for the first time - see how to wash your brushes properly  here - I had quite a lot of fallout which I was a bit disappointed with. However, at only ten pounds for this nifty little brush this is a small price to pay for a few stray bristles!

I literally don't use anything else for my contouring now!

Have you got this in your set?
cottonandcandie x

3 comments:

  1. I have the Nars Ita brush which is kinda similar, the brush is wider though. It still sheds and bleeds like a mofo whenever I wash it. I love it for the shape, but for the price (50USD) I'd expect it to be of better quality :/

    becky | star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that brush is what dreams are made of! I had no idea if she's though, that's dreadful! Definitely try this out :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love this brush! So effortless for a daytime look :) I haven't had any shedding though, it's a shame you have! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x