Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Nothing haunts us more than the things we didn't buy



I think white bra shopping is my least favourite shopping. It used to be jeans shopping, all that jumping around and faffing about what size you are, what a nightmare. But now I know exactly what size Topshop joni jeans I am I can literally just grab a pair, heck I can even buy them online!

White is a boring bra colour, but we all need them for those awkward white tops - just patiently waiting for it to be okay to wear a bright bra which is visible through your t shirt..
However this sexy number courtesy of H&M is anything but boring. I love the strappy lingerie thing going on right now, love it so much, and lace - don't even get me started. This bralet literally has it all. This comes in your standard UK sizes rather than your cup sizes but everything is really adjustable including the clips at the back, there was literally five different widths to choose from!

Sadly, I didn't buy this. Shopping with your Mum and her being all responsible and "Is that not a bit rude?" brought me back down to Earth. It is way too beautiful to be just worn underneath your standard shirt and I would feel like I'm just going out in a bra if I just wore it as a top, sigh. 

Are you loving strappy lingerie at the moment? 
Can someone please convince me to go back and buy this?
cottonandcandie x


5 comments:

  1. You're so right the clothes we don't buy haunt us, but the clothes we do buy just sit in our closet! I love that white bralette. I think that they're really in right as well as the crochet tops like that. I'm actually looking to buy one and now I know where to look! Great post
    xo, Lauren-lee
    Lauren-lee Grace Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title couldn't have said it any better! But it's sort of a double-edged sword for me sometimes when I do end up buying something but regretting the purchase later because I couldn't have spent my money better. Haha! But that bra though. Looks really sexy on you!

    Joanna, The Wunderkind

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling of regret haha. To be honest you could wear it with a blazer and a pencil skirt for the evening or even put it under a sheer top :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bralet, so pretty! I love the whole underwear as outerwear thing, it's just choosing the right times to do it! xx

    http://beckieione.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is pretty! I am way too shy to wear this out in public though. It looks great on you though! Definitely go back and get it :P

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x