Saturday, 6 June 2015

New Look presents the Road to Wireless



You may or may not know that New Look is the presenter for Wireless, a London based music festival. As part of their "warm up" for this amazing event New Look put on a "Road to Wireless" gig with the headliner for this event being Gorgon City. As far as I know, the only way to get these tickets was to win them. I heard someone say they won them through Instagram and some people won them physically in the New Look store on purchasing an item at the till - this is how we got ours. 

It was a great night with Kiss DJs playing popular remixes of chart music followed by up and coming artist Raleigh Ritchie who I loved. Similar vibes to Bastille but more upbeat - definitely one to watch. After this was Gorgon City who were so entertaining, really fun to watch.

I wore: Topshop joni jeans in dark green, Topshop tee, vintage Harrington jacket and New Look blanket scarf. 

It was really cool seeing a great mixture of people and fashion as the only thing everyone would have in common is some way of winning the tickets. This made it all the more enjoyable in my opinion.

Have you ever been to a gig like this?
cottonandcandie x

6 comments:

  1. Oh my. How cool that you got to be a part of it. Gorgon City is excellent. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great evening! They are! xx

      Delete
  2. Never been to a similar gig but it looks pretty cool, glad you got to attend!

    xx - n
    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea what to expect! Was really fun, thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I've never been to a gig like this and it looks freaking fantastic! You're so lucky to be able to go <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so lucky! It was so much fun, hopefully New look will do more! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x