Wednesday, 24 June 2015

13 dream jobs we'd all love to try



Yesterday I had my very first day of my new job. I am now a fully qualified teacher, come September I will have my own class of children, eek! Yesterday I came in for my first day of supply work as the school has a teacher that has gone ill.

I've always wanted to be a teacher. If I didn't, here is a list of other options I would have loved to have tried, I think a lot of these may be mutual!

1 - Chocolatier/ chocolate taster. This was an obvious one, right?

2 - Stunt woman. How impressive would that be at a dinner party. 

3 - Disney Princess at Disneyland. Don't say you wouldn't. You'd make every little girl's dreams come true. 

4 - Bed tester. Bed tester, chocolate tester, there's a lot of good testers out there!

5 - The face of Mac. No caption needed surelu?

6 - Spa critic. Massages, facials, tried and tested by you.

7 - Rally driver. Probably not for everyone, but I love cars.

8 - Baker. All those amazing cakes, can you imagine designing and making a wedding cake?

9 -  Professional gambler. I'm thinking Vegas, imagine the thrill!

10 - Party planner. Again, weddings, awwh.

11 - Personal shopper. Imagine making that special someone feel amazing.

12 - Netflix tagger. This is an actual thing. You get paid to watch episodes and submit tags which fit the show.

13 - Ballerina. My friend is actually going to be in the Nutcracker soon, how amazing!

Have you got any more? Are you currently in your dream job?
cottonandcandie x

6 comments:

  1. being a disney princess at disney world would be sooo amazing and fun! and that is exciting about you becoming a teacher! my sister is a teacher and I remember she was so nervous and scared during her first year, but she did great and has been teaching for 9 or 10 years now and she loves every bit of it!

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Aw thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  2. Personal shopper and disney princess are high up on my list of jobs I want to do, who wouldn't want to shop for a living or be adored by millions and make so many people smile? Good luck as a teacher, it is a job I could never do as I don't have the patience, you will be amazing!

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you have some the same as me! Aw thank you haha :) xx

      Delete
  3. Being a Netflix tagger would be the coolest but laziest job ever. I love it. Haha. I think dream jobs can vary per person, but I'm working toward mine. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x