Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Palette display/storage



Palettes are one of those nightmares to store, you either have to hide them away and then tend to forget about them or they take up so much room.
I've gathered a fair few palettes now and wanted something to store and display at the same time. 

This was literally a little tin that had some cute little Lindt miniatures in - ah, Easter choc memories, eh? I love the way that some of them don't quite fit in so it means you can see them all, I kinda like that it's imperfect in the way that it's a little bit too small. It's like a bookcase, I love it when they're stacked in different ways.

How do you store your palettes?
cottonandcandie x

6 comments:

  1. omg, what a cool way to organize your make up :) love it!!

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to display your palettes, especially when the packaging is too cute to hide. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I love my Mac Toledo blush! Xx

      Delete
  3. At the moment my makeup is stored away in draws but I want to get a little more creative with my display :) Love the products! www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate keeping things tucked away when you've spent so much money on them!
      xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x