Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Life lately in photos


I love posts like this, being a bit nosy and seeing what people have got up to and the places they've gone. I love it. 

The photo above is me and my handsome man at our Summer Ball, it was my very last one as I finish Uni this Summer and it was great. I'm wearing a white off the shoulder dress which is from Boohoo - only 15 pounds! Coral wedges from Primark and Miss Selfridge "Arm candy" bag, also in Coral. My lipstick is Morange, an Amplified lipstick from Mac, of course.


I've spent a lot of time here recently sunbathing and having a general wander around. This is Richmond Park, it's absolutely gigantic and less than a 5 minute walk away from my house in Roehampton (South West London). Perfect for a run, walk, cycle, rounders and it's also full of deer!


My Mum had to send me something from home and she wrote me this little note. What a cutie. I have loads of them on my uni wall, they just make me happy.


On my way to perfecting eyeliner flicks! I bought a 1 pound thin, angled eyeliner brush from ebay and it makes liner a dream. Post on this soon!
 

This little cutie is a Pandora bead given to me by my boyfriend. The other day I applied for my first Newly Qualified teaching job and got it, so this little Wise Owl was to celebrate that. What a babe.
 

For my Mum's birthday we went to Great Yarmouth, had a nice walk around and lots of seaside snacks.In my opinion this is one of the nicest beaches near me, it has a sandy beach, a pier, a mini theme park, shops, the lot.

What have you been up to recently?
cottonandcandie x

2 comments:

  1. you look so pretty in that dress, suits you so well :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x