Friday, 10 April 2015

Return of the white jeans


Anndd the white jeans are out! Granted this isn't the most summery (or spring-ey?) outfit but they're out!

So I dusted off my white Topshop joni jeans and put them with this long sleeved ribbed burnt orange crop top, which is also from Topshop. I adore this, mainly because it can be put with so many different things. I wore it with my very loud baggy shirt from Brick lane (here's another outfit post with this shirt) as the colours just went so well together, and it meant that my bit of midriff could be covered if it got cold. 
The 3 in 1 necklace is also from Topshop and I love the boho vibes with this. 
I put on my Primark Timberland lookie likie boots and was ready to hit Kingston town to do a serious bit of window shopping -
~waiting for payday~

What do you think of this look?
cottonandcandie x

8 comments:

  1. I love white jeans, especially in summer <3 you look great!
    xoxo
    Dullylicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've only started wearing them more recently, I didn't wear them last year! xx

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty !
    Love the look, dear !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, nice new layout! I haven't got a pair of white jeans, I prefer darker washes on myself! But I suppose it's a good thing to try at least once. I feel like I wouldn't know what shoes to pair it with, I feel like my style is really basic haha. I seriously love the look of the cropped top on you though! I'm not bold enough for that yet, but I wish I was - I even bought myself a few cropped tops in case that day comes anytime soon :P

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I'm still struggling to think about what to put about myself on the right hand side, need something whitty haha. So strange cause I don't think darker jeans suit me that much! Aw no just go for it! Wear one on a night out or something and go from there! :) xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x