Monday, 27 April 2015

One item three ways: Tropical crop



I've wanted to do a one item three ways post for a while but have never been patient enough to change three times to take pictures. Today I was apparently in a patient mood and so was my lovely boyfriend.

I got this cute little crop top from New look kids section, it is embarrassingly age 12-13 (not as embarrassing as the trousers which are also 12-13 and are too long) but hey no tax on children's clothes so it's a lot cheaper at only 8 pounds.

I must admit I first thought it had pineapples on it and was a disappointed when I realised it didn't, but this does mean it now ticks the tropical box for this seasons trends, see my post on this here.

First was my original outfit, pairing the crop top with your standard  black skater skirt and pointed toe flats, a bit wintery due to the dark colouring but can easily be cheered up with a bright lip or jacket.

Next I put the crop with a pair of white wash denim shorts which I bought a few years ago and vans for a more casual Summer look, I can already picture wearing this in Richmond park in the sun. I also love this with the floaty scarf.

Lastly I wore the tropical crop with a pair of white joni jeans from Topshop, a pink snood from Primark and heavy duty chunky boots which are also from Primark.


Which look is your favourite?
cottonandcandie x

2 comments:

  1. I like the three outfits but I like the first a little bit more
    xx
    Pauli
    http://outftip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, that was the one I ended up wearing today! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x