Sunday, 15 March 2015

Topshop + Primark = the perfect couple







I was feeling pretty quirky today and wanted to wear something completely different to my standard placement clothes, as I've mentioned before I write way in advance so this day was a Saturday. I rekindled my love for this gem, a sheer mesh panelled crop top which if you look closely is an Isle of white fest tee. This is by Topshop and was a collaboration with one of the brands they did ages ago and I've never seen anyone else with it. I wear this so much in Summer so the first peep of sun meant I had to put it on. 

I also can't wear jeans on placement, so of course the Topshop joni's had to come out. I'm lusting after the new khaki green they have, they'll be mine soon!  (Question: the ripped ones or not?) 

I wore this with the only pair of Vans that I don't have holes in at the moment and luckily they went with my jeans too. 

To complete this kinda skater look the beanie was pretty much compulsory right? And so warm! 
 
My lip colour is a bargain at £1 from Primark. In Primark in Kingston there are currently two for sale: one a pinky red and this colour: a brownish nude. You have to really work at it to get any colour payoff but for £1 you can't really grumble can you! 

Another primark bargain is my new necklace, this was £3 and is actually only one necklace which I love because I'd never be able to pick between them! 

What do you think of this look? 
cottonandcandie x

5 comments:

  1. I love this kind of grungy look! Especially love the mesh details in the shirt. I've got to start wearing jewelry more - they add the perfect accent to your outfit!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to really remember to wear accessories cause they really tie together an outfit!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x