Friday, 6 March 2015

Tattoo tee and tucked up sleeves






I was chucking out a load of clothes recently and found around three or four of these H&M bodycon style skirts. I'm not sure if they still sell them but it was the craze to have one in nearly every colour a few years ago and you could at 3 pound a skirt! 

I wore this grey marl skirt with a t shirt which I bought from London tattoo convention last year. These guys are called Allstar tattoos and they're seriously cool, they came all the way from Canada to be there! This tee is fairly long so I've always worn it on a chill day with leggings but I think the skirt smarts it up a bit.

Yes I know I wear these Primark boots too much. I just feel so sassy in them and can't handle life when I'm not wearing them, okay?

I had a seriously good eyebrow day today. On my eyes I'm wearing the two matte shades from Urban Decay's naked palette (review, here): Naked and Buck, gel liner by Rimmel - still going strong! See my post on it here. I'm also wearing Rimmel's Provocalips lip colour in the shade Kiss fatal. I will be writing a review soon, I'm wearing it pretty much every other day! 

Just before I left I put on my everyday coat from Republic/Soul cal - this is years old and still my go to Winter coat, and a New look snood which I got for secret santa two years ago and have recently rekindled my love for.

Wearing:
Allstars tattoo tee
H&M skirt
Primark boots
Soulcal/Republic coat
Newlook snood
Rimmel provocalips Kiss fatal
Urban decay naked palette 

Let me know what you think!
cottonandcandie x

4 comments:

  1. your makeup is on point! looking flawless <3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely still have these stretchy bodycon skirts in H&M, I bought a black one a few years ago and find them so comfy but you can chuck them on with anything! When I was in there the other day I noticed there was a rack of all different colours and patterns, they've definitely expanded the range since I bought mine! They are such a bargain x

    www.shannonstacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh might have to go and look in there for a patterned one then! So cheap it's amazing! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x