Sunday, 22 March 2015

So I'm pretty much a Victoria's Secret model now || Victoria's Secret's Fabulous perfume




This post has been a long time coming. I got Fabulous by Victoria's Secret for Christmas and it's taken me this long to write about it - it's so difficult to describe a perfume, isn't it?

So doing my research it looks like there is a bit of a discrepancy about whether this is a floral or fruity fragrance. In my opinion it is fruity, with top notes of redcurrant, apricot and mandarin. However there are middle and base notes of violet leaves and pink freesia which is where the floral bit comes in; altogether this creates a real fresh scent. 

In terms of longevity it's quite weak and I cannot often smell it on myself; however I have had people comment on my perfume quite far into the day. 

This is a real Spring Summer perfume and one that grabs a lot of attention, the amount of people I have had ask about what fragrance I'm wearing is incredible!

I love this perfume and always make sure to wear it on special occasions, it isn't my everyday perfume as it is on the pricey side at 39 pounds for 1.7 fl oz.

Anyway, having a Victoria's Secret perfume basically makes you a VS angel, amiright?
Have you tried this? Let me know what you think and if you agree!

cottonandcandie x

6 comments:

  1. I still haven't smelt this - I really want to get a few things from Victoria's Secret but haven't managed to yet! :(

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only got the perfume! Would love some underwear but I'd definitely need to try it on first! xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried a VS perfume but I bet it's lovely.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their packaging is always so cute! I haven't tried any perfumes from them, though I used to use their body sprays when I was younger. They were the best smelling ones!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to get this as a body spray but asked for the perfume for Christmas, glad I did as I think it lasts longer! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x