Friday, 27 February 2015

You don't scrub up too badly! The Kiss: Lush.





I am embarrassed to say that this is my very first Lush purchase! I know, what took me so long?!
I always thought Lush was simply bath stuff, and as I'm more of a shower kinda girl, I never thought Lush was for me. But the other day the heavenly smelling shop lured me in and I spent a good half an hour umming and ahhing about what to buy.

The lip scrub was something that was instantly in my basket. I always have dry lips no matter how much I slather my lips in vaseline and I seemed to be covering my lips rather than treating them. I chose this one as it was so eye catching and smells just amazing - like lovehearts! I love the little hundreds and thousands and little hearts in the product too, so cute! 

Apply this straight to dry lips with your finger and smooth the product all over your lips. Work the little grains into your lips for a smooth finish which helps to keep your lipstick stay put and your pout plump and soft. There's no need to wash the scrub off but licking off is permitted - it tastes goood.

Ingredients include fairtrade organic cocoa butter and almond essential oil which help to soften and condition your lips as well as sea salt and caster sugar (for a sweet taste!) for exfoliating. The Kiss also has Sicilian mandarin oil for it's refreshing and uplifting properties. Of course all products are vegan friendly, hand made and are not tested on animals.

I love this little tub of goodness and have been carrying it around everywhere I go. It's almost replaced my trusty vaseline tin! The only bit of a moan that I have to have is that the hundreds and thousands are pretty, but not all over your mush. A mirror is definitely needed to make sure it doesn't look like you've had a fight with an icecream! However there are other lip scrubs out there from Lush and this being a Valentine's themed one would be why there are the edible hearts and hundreds and thousands in it. 

What's your favourite lush lip scrub?
cottonandcandie x

11 comments:

  1. i absolutely love every product i have ever bought from lush, i will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for this one! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/juggling-life.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that they're handmade and vegan friendly!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you've never purchased anything from lush, it's one of my favourite places to buy skin things! This product looks so good, I've had the bubblegum one which worked so well!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm definitely going to wait for my current face scrub to run out and get one from there instead! It was a toss up between the kiss and the bubblegum one if I'm honest! xx

      Delete
  3. i got this as well and i absolutely love it!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet this is lovely, even just for the dreamy scent!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, so cute how they've gone all out with the valentines theme! xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It is! I always end up putting too much on and licking it off haha! xx

      Delete
  6. I love Lush lip scrubs! They're so effective and I always seem to end up eating them off...lol xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x