Thursday, 5 February 2015

My go-to everyday lipstick


Is it a surprise that my go-to lipstick is a Mac one?
No, probably not.

This is my everyday lipstick that I just cannot get enough of. In fact, I lost my first Mac Twig on a night out and couldn't survive a week without going out to buy another one, it's just that good. 

Mac Twig is a brown toned nude in a satin finish - so fairly matte without being too drying, so it has a little more moisture and a touch more shine. Satin is perfect for me as a girl who loves mattes but who suffers with terribly dry lips!
This seems to be a shade which looks different on everyone but which always looks good.. The colour on me isn't too different from my natural lip colour but just adds a little more warmth for that is she isn't she? (wearing lipstick) kinda vibe. It's also very natural looking, so you can do lips and eyes at the same time without looking overdone, yay!

What's your everyday lipstick?
cottonandcandie x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! So many people love it, it can be really difficult to get hold of! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow it's soooo pretty. Think I'm going to have to add this to my Beauty Wishlist! xx

    Www.shannonstacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should!! This colour is my favourite nude ever! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x