Tuesday, 6 January 2015

L'Oreal Paris: Pure Reds Collection, Blake.










From the No7 match made lipstick service, which I reviewed, here, comes the L'Oreal Paris collection of reds to suit all skin tones. There are four gorgeous shades of red all in a matte finish and all in this almost firm leathery packaging which I love. Being a fair skin and fair hair combo like Blake, I opted for her shade of ruby red.

This really is one of the first matte lipsticks which I've found to be not the slightest bit drying, L'Oreal boasts that lips feel more hydrated after use and I could not agree more. 

On to the gorgeous colour. I'm honestly not sure I need to buy another red since buying this. I love the shade with it's almost pinky tone! I'll be honest and say that I didn't actually discover this myself, but that I met my sister for her birthday and begged her to tell me what exact shade and brand she was wearing 'cause it looked so goood. I've also found that because it is matte it doesn't tend to print onto glasses, an amazing bonus meaning that you can wear your perfect red on a night out without leaving red rings on your drinks!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9u7aHxQhSqI/VA4IsJKATmI/AAAAAAAAGKA/vkOmpqYP1SE/s1600/L%27Oreal%2Bpure%2Breds%2Blipstick%2Bcollection.JPG 


Which shade do you think is your true red? Have you tried it yet?
cottonandcandie x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely review! I love that colour of lipstick and I am insanely jealous of your pout! I wish I had fuller lips like you! Beautiful lady! From your friend at http://originaldailybee.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh you sweetie, I've got some serious overlining going on though! xx

      Delete
  2. This lipstick colour is SO gorgeous :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x