Monday, 24 November 2014

Pleathered and quilted








I got this jumper for Christmas last year and recently jumbled all my drawers around so that all the clothes at the top (which I wear all the time) where now at the bottom, and everything that I rarely wear is now at the top.

More on the jumper. It has a thin quilted torso with pleather sleeves - I love this contrast! You can feel a bit warm on the arms though in comparison! This jumper is a dupe I got off of ebay, I asked for this exact jumper from either Boohoo or New look and when my Mum tried to buy it it was completely sold out. Good news is it's exactly the same and around half the price! 

On rediscovering this beauty I paired it with a black bodycon skirt (H&M), Asda pointed flats which you can barely see in this picture but if you've been following me for a long time I'm sure you've seen before! I also put a woolly snood on to keep me warm, I've had this scarf forever now so much so that the writing on the label has actually worn off, so I have no idea where I got it from! My Marc B Topshop bag is my regular uni bag as it's big enough to fit an A4 notebook in, the plus is that it's super sturdy and just so pretty. I really need to do a separate post on this as I just love this bag so much!
I literally just pinned back the two front sections of my hair and got so many compliments off of it, it really is the little things!
Do you think the contrasting sleeves of the jumper? What have you been wearing to keep you warm?
cottonandcandie x

1 comment:

  1. I love reorganising my wardrobe, always find some forgotten gems. I love the quilted texture :)

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x