Monday, 13 October 2014

OOTD: Peace and vans







Yes. Crop tops in Autumn. In my opinion, if you're not cold then you can still rock it, so throw a chunky cardigan over and you're definitely good to go. I wore this on a recent shopping trip to Kingston which meant that the cardigan definitely came in handy for wrapping up to walk in between shops and leaving it off when hot and flustered coming out of Primark changing rooms.

- Just a little note, I'm sorry my photos are slightly tilted, I'm still getting used to my tripod seeing as I'm back at uni and I don't have Zak to take my photos for me!

The midi skirt is Topshop and was taken up about a foot by my Mum (cheers, Mum!). Why don't Topshop do petite midis!? The Peace crop top is also Topshop but I got it from ebay for around 5 pounds. Serious bargain. I know a lot of people who are very negative towards ebay, but I personally love it. Especially when you can see from the label that something is a named brand or high street shop you recognise. As mentioned earlier, I put on my green chunky New look cardigan with this. I know this featured in my last OOTD but it's just so darn comfy. For practicality reasons I finished this look off with Vans - the only shoes I trust to support me through a serious shopping spree! 

Will you be wearing crop tops this Autumm? What are your thoughts on ebay?
cottonandcandie x

7 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x