Sunday, 5 October 2014

OOTD: Double denim Autumn blues











Today I had no idea what the weather was doing. Recently it's been looking really warm outside but then as soon as you step a foot out the door you have to immediately 180 back to get a jumper. This was exactly that. I wore an orange ribbed crop top from Topshop with a medium powdery blue pair of Joni Topshop jeans and navy Vans. After realising that the wind was ridiculous outside I nipped back in and put on the first jacket I saw on the hooks. This happened to be Zak's Levi's denim jacket which he got from a Vintage shop in Brick lane, the same shop I got my shirt from in OOTD: vintage vixen

It's masssively oversized on me but I feel that if you're going to have a little midriff showing during the day then it's essential that you wear something which you can cover up with a bit. 
The jacket also meant that I ended up donning the dilemma which divides the fashion world: double denim. 

Double denim: yay or nay?

cottonandcandie x      

6 comments:

  1. double demin is awesome! as long as it is done correctly, and I think a jean jacket and jean pants is a good combo :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how it used to be an absolute no no and now if you've got the guts it can look really cool! :) xx

      Delete
  2. great outfit
    love the pants

    itsjustshalay.blogsppot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have two pairs, love Joni jeans!

      Delete
  3. Omg, I love your jacket! :)

    http://fashiionistah.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The things you can find in vintage stores! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x