Friday, 17 October 2014

Lingerie lusting



You guys worked out that I like alliteration yet?
I really really need an underwear revamp. I wish I could just chuck absolutely everything and start afresh. No Primark 1 pound pants lurking around, just pure, pretty lingerie. So, if that were possible, here is what I'd pick..

Here are my favourites from Topshop, New look and Lonely lingerie at the moment. If you've never been on the Lonely lingerie website or heard of them at all then I urge you: do not go on their site. Everything is beautiful and everything is excruciatingly expensive, sadly. -We're talking 100 a bra. A girl can dream..

I'm loving anything lace for Autumn, so of course lingerie is no exception. The cut out style and crossover back bras are my favourites at the moment, a real fun and playful side to lingerie - move over t shirt bras!

Which one is your favourite?
cottonandcandie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post!
cottonandcandie x